Your lungs, heart and sleep are important to us!
Gunnison Valley Health Cardiopulmonary Service provides excellent patient
- Pulmonary functional tests
- Night time oxygen testing
- Exercise cardiac stress testing
- Cardiac ultrasound
- Vascular analysis to understand blood flow to the brain and extremities
- 24 hour heart event monitoring for 30 days
Gunnison Valley Health also supports education for pulmonary and cardiac diseases.
Approximately 15% of the general population suffers from sleep disorders.
Insomnia is the most prevalent followed by sleep apnea.
Symptoms that may indicate a sleep disorder:
- Daytime sleepiness and generally tired all the time
- Restless sleep at night
- Bedcovers are in disarray upon waking
- Snoring that rouses you or others in your household
- Suddenly awoken gasping for breath
- Difficulty concentrating or poor memory
If you can identify with any of these symptoms, you may have a treatable
Sleep affects your quality of life.
Sleep Study Programs
We offer sleep study programs and can perform a diagnostic sleep study
to help explain your symptoms.
Registered Technological Sleep Staff attends and reports on your sleep
Participating in a sleep study at the altitude in which you live and sleep
is highly recommended for best results.
Gunnison Valley Health Cardiopulmonary Services & Sleep Lab
711 N. Taylor Street
Gunnison CO, 81230
To best access Cardiopulmonary Services and the Sleep Lab, use the South