Your lungs, heart and sleep are important to us!
Gunnison Valley Health Cardiopulmonary Service provides a wide range patient
- Pulmonary functional tests
- Night time oxygen testing
- Exercise cardiac stress testing
- Cardiac ultrasound
- Vascular analysis to understand blood flow to the brain and extremities
- 24 hour heart event monitoring for 30 days
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
Gunnison Valley Health also supports education for pulmonary and cardiac diseases.
We also offer Neurodiagnostic Services including electroencephalograms
to monitor your brain's electrical activity, which can help in the
diagnosis of epilepsy and other brain disorders.
Approximately 15% of the general population suffers from sleep disorders.
Insomnia is the most prevalent followed by sleep apnea.
Symptoms that may indicate a sleep disorder:
- Daytime sleepiness and generally tired all the time
- Restless sleep at night
- Bedcovers are in disarray upon waking
- Snoring that rouses you or others in your household
- Suddenly awoken gasping for breath
- Difficulty concentrating or poor memory
If you can identify with any of these symptoms, you may have a treatable
Sleep affects your quality of life.
Sleep Study Programs
We offer sleep study programs and can perform a diagnostic sleep study
to help explain your symptoms.
Registered Technological Sleep Staff attends and reports on your sleep
When participating in a sleep study,
altitude matters. It is highly recommended to participate in a study at the altitude in
which you live for the best results.
Gunnison Valley Health Cardiopulmonary Services & Sleep Lab
711 N. Taylor Street
Gunnison CO, 81230
To best access Cardiopulmonary Services and the Sleep Lab, use the South