Safe Hospital and Safe Clinics
As Gunnison County continues to open, our healthcare system is commited
to keeping you safe. Although masks are now not required in Gunnison County,
both CDC and WHO are still recommending that mask use and personal protective
measures be maintained in all healthcare settings. With the Delta variant
expected to double in case-counts every two weeks, patients and visitors
who enter Gunnison Valley Health's facilities will continue to wear
a mask until further notice. We appreciate your cooperation.
Your safety is our #1 priority.
We have stringent hospital cleaning protocols to keep you safe:
- Utilizing the UV Lytbot technology that eliminates surface bacteria in
all common areas and between surgeries.
- Any piece of equipment used with a patient is thoroughly disinfected between use.
- Thorough terminal cleans utilizing a disinfectant electrostatic sprayer.
- All of our disinfectants are approved for use against human coronaviruses.
- Performing daily infection control and ATP monitoring to ensure our facilities
remain above the Centers for Disease and Infection (CDC) guidelines.
Hospital entry points.
Depending on the service you require, please take note of the correct entrance below.