Antibody Testing NOW AVAILABLE for COVID-19
Gunnison Valley Health’s Laboratory will begin COVID-19 Antibody
(IgG) testing for the community. This test will help find out if you have
antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19. It is also designed to gather
more epidemiological data for our hospital and community.
Limited tests are available and will be issued on a first come, first serve
basis. All tests will be administered at a $75 cost due at the time of service.
What are the requirements?
- You did not need to test positive or negative for COVID-19 to participate
in the antibody test.
- You must be at least 21 days from potential exposure or symptoms to ensure
your body has had the chance to develop antibodies.
- Please refer to the Quick Screening Guidelines and Information for SARS-CoV-2
IgG fact sheet for more information.
How do I get tested?
- Go to the North Entrance at the Hospital to register between 8am-4.30pm
Monday to Friday. Do not call as you do not need an appointment or a doctors order.
- You will need to wear a mask, hand sanitize, take your temperature and
fill out a symptoms form at the Hospital to register for the test.
If applicable, please bring the following information with you:
- Was an Actual PCR Test performed? If yes, provide the date and result.
- Did you participate in the Antibody Clinical Trial? If yes, let the Lab
know when you had your blood drawn.
Results will be available on Tuesday's and Thursday's frm 8am-12pm.
You may only pick up results for yourself presenting an ID. All results
will go to Gunnison County Public Health.
Click Here for a COVID-19 Fact Sheet
Gunnison Valley Health
711 North Taylor Street | Gunnison, CO 81230 | 970-641-1456