Antibody Testing NOW AVAILABLE for COVID-19
Gunnison Valley Health’s Laboratory will begin COVID-19 Antibody
(IgG) testing for the community. This test will help find out if you have
antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19. It is also designed to gather
more epidemiological data for our hospital and community.
Testing times are 12 - 4pm Monday to Friday. All tests will be administered at a $75 cost due at the time of service.
What are the requirements?
- You did not need to test positive or negative for COVID-19 to participate
in the antibody test.
- You must be at least 21 days from potential exposure or symptoms to ensure
your body has had the chance to develop antibodies.
- Please refer to the Quick Screening Guidelines and Information for SARS-CoV-2
IgG fact sheet for more information.
How do I get tested?
Go to the North Entrance at the Hospital to register between
12 - 4pm Monday to Friday. Do not call as you do not need an appointment or a doctors order.
- You will need to wear a mask, hand sanitize, take your temperature and
fill out a symptoms form at the Hospital to register for the test.
If applicable, please bring the following information with you:
- Was an Actual PCR Test performed? If yes, provide the date and result.
- Did you participate in the Antibody Clinical Trial? If yes, let the Lab
know when you had your blood drawn.
Results will be available in your patient portal or on Tuesday's and
Thursday's from 8am-12pm. You may only pick up results for yourself
presenting an ID. All results will go to Gunnison County Public Health.
Click Here for a COVID-19 Fact Sheet
Gunnison Valley Health
711 North Taylor Street | Gunnison, CO 81230 | 970-641-1456