Antibody Testing NOW AVAILABLE for COVID-19
Gunnison Valley Health’s Laboratory will begin COVID-19 Antibody
(IgG) testing for the community. This test will help find out if you have
antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19. It is also designed to gather
more epidemiological data for our hospital and community.
The Antibody Test is available with a doctors order and the cost is $105
billable through insurance (if this test is covered).
What are the requirements?
- You did not need to test positive or negative for COVID-19 to participate
in the antibody test.
- You must be at least 21 days from potential exposure or symptoms to ensure
your body has had the chance to develop antibodies.
- Please refer to the Quick Screening Guidelines and Information for SARS-CoV-2
IgG fact sheet for more information.
How do I get tested?
- You do need a doctors order to request this test.
- You will need to wear a mask, hand sanitize, take your temperature and
fill out a symptoms form at the Hospital to register for the test.
If applicable, please bring the following information with you:
- Was an Actual PCR Test performed? If yes, provide the date and result.
- Did you participate in the Antibody Clinical Trial? If yes, let the Lab
know when you had your blood drawn.
Results will be available in your patient portal. All results will go to
Gunnison County Public Health.
Click Here for a COVID-19 Fact Sheet
Gunnison Valley Health
711 North Taylor Street | Gunnison, CO 81230 | 970-641-1456