Rehabilitation and Athletic Medicine in Crested Butte
Local care from your community health system.
Our Crested Butte clinic has a long established track record of skilled
and convenient care at the north end of the valley. We offer a wide range
of physical therapy services and our team of local therapists has decades
of experience serving our community in Crested Butte. As such, we understand
the unique demands of our community's lifestyle.
We offer services that are conveniently located in the Ore Bucket Building
on Highway 135 right next to the Crested Butte Medical Center. We strive
to be flexible with our scheduling with the understanding that we don't
serve a 9-5 community.
As part of the Gunnison Valley Health System, we are able to work seamlessly
with providers at both ends of the valley to coordinate the strongest
possible care and ensure that you are receiving the right treatment at
the right time.
Some of Our Services:
- Manual-based therapy with an emphasis on meeting your goals
- Mobility, Strength, Coordination, Balance, and Postural care
- Pre- and Post- surgical treatment
- Muscle spasms, trigger points, and soft tissue therapy
- Treatment for Worker's Comp Injuries
- Therapeutic Dry Needling
- Women's Health/Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Running Assessments
- Graston® and ASTYM® Techniques
Gunnison Valley Health Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Services
– Crested Butte –
214 6th Street | Crested Butte, CO 81224 | 970-349-5684