Gunnison Valley Health provides expert cardiac care for your heart health.
We partner with Montrose Memorial Hospital to bring a team of cardiology
specialists to service the Gunnison Valley. The board certified cardiologists
are trained in finding, treating and preventing a wide range of heart
conditions, including, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Heart Rhythm Disorders
and Heart Failure.
Cardiac Diagnostic Services
At Gunnison Valley Health, we provide a range of imaging and diagnostic
services to help detect heart disease in its early stages.
Learn more about Heart Scans
- Cholesterol screenings
- Exercise (treadmill) stress testing
- Heart health assessments
- Vascular analysis to understand blood flow to the brain and extremities
- 24 hour heart event monitoring for 30 days
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Heart Scans including the heart attack prevention tests - Calcium Scoring
CT test and the Coronary CTA
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Once you have received your doctors order, you can schedule an appointment at
Gunnison Valley Health:
- Cardiac diagnostic test - call Gunnison Valley Health's Radiology department
- Cardiologist or Cardiovascular NP/Clinical Lipid Specialist - call Montrose
Memorial Hospital Cardology Clinic at 970-252-1020.